With this book, you’ll be able to unleash the might of the Fyreslayers yourself on the tabletop. A set of allegiance abilities rewards you for taking a pure Fyreslayers army with the arcane powers of the ur-Gold runes, while a set of lodge rules allow you to dedicate your army to some of the most legendary warrior-brotherhoods of Fyreslayers. Command Traits and Artefacts allow you to customise your heroes, while Magmadroth traits make these mighty beasts of flame even deadlier.
The book is also a great resource for collectors and painters, featuring some top tips for building up your first army and making it look awesome.
This battletome contains:
- Lore and art exploring the background of the Fyreslayers
- A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures
- Allegiance abilities for Fyreslayers, including battle traits, 2 tables of command traits, 4 tables of artefacts of power, Magmadroth traits, prayers, and Magmic Invocations which can be used by Fyreslayer Priests
- Background and rules for fielding the following named lodges: Vostarg, Greyfyrd, Hermdar, and Lofnir. Each includes abilities, command abilities, command traits, and artefacts of power which are unique to that lodge
- Two battleplans, each epitomising the way the Fyreslayers wage war, including objectives for both sides, deployment maps, special rules, and victory conditions.
- Path to Glory campaigns – rules for creating a Fyreslayers warband for Path to Glory. Includes Champion Rewards Table, and Followers Rewards Tables
- 4 warscroll battalions for fielding different combinations of models
- 15 warscrolls, plus 3 Magmic Invocation warscrolls and a warscroll for the Magmic Battleforge
- Pitched Battle Profiles for all units, Magmic Invocations, and the Magmic Battleforge featured in this battletome, including min/max unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles